About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Megan - senior 2011

I took some senior pictures for Megan several weeks ago on what I think may have been one of the coldest days of the year!!!  The temperatures were in the 20's and I was worried we were going to freeze to death.  She knew what she wanted for pictures and what she wanted to wear and she wasn't going to let the weather get in her way!  Beautiful girl and lots of fun to work with!  When it warms up again we are going to go take some more pictures!  We have another plan !  :)

There were so so so many shots from this shoot that I LOVED, but I had to choose a few favorites to post here.  If you want to see more, look here  www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com 











No comments:

Blog Archive