About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, November 5, 2010

Teresa's Family

I took some family photos for Teresa and her family a few weeks ago. We went to her home and as you can see, it was a perfect spot for fall pictures! She & her husband and their 3 kids were joined by her sisters family and their parents for these photos. Teresa has been such a help to me in many of my "photo adventures", she keeps me in line and calm during the rush of high school sports pictures for publication and believe me, I need calmed during that! :) I had such a good relaxing time taking these pictures for her. We got lots of wonderful shots, these are just a few of my personal favorites.

You can see more from this shoot as soon as I get a chance to post them at
www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

















No comments:

Blog Archive