About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, November 11, 2010

365 catch-up posts! Days 278 thru 293

I am so behind on everything!!!! I am going to post a couple of catch-up posts on my 365 Project and try to get it caught up again. I have been taking the pictures for it all along but just never have time to process the images and post them....too many customers images to work on that are more important!!

Day #278 I took this while waiting for a senior I was doing pictures for. It was on a hillside by the east end scales.
Day #279 I believe this is "Virginia Creeper", same stuff that covers the courthouse. I was going into Tastee Treat for some burgers when I noticed it.

Day #280 Coach Shinkle showing how he feels about "picture day" :)

Day #281 In my driveway after a good downpour.Day #282 I love these shadow shots! This one was Kelli & her kids.


Day #283 Color coordinated outfits! I LOVE this!!
Day #284 I know NOTHING about mushrooms, but these are amazing! They look like something in a cartoon!!! They were HUGE!!


Day #285 While running in to 7-11 for a Slurpee, I noticed this cool reflection.

Day #286 The old Out House

Day #287 A year ago I didn't even know this barn existed, now I visit it almost every weekend!!

Day #288 Mike's dog, "Gage"

Day #289 While on a senior shoot, we drove into an old homestead and these beauties were everywhere!!!

Day #290 Brothers & Footballs


Day #291 She wouldn't smile for the family pictures but she sure liked making leaf angels!

Day #292 Just pine trees, with some weird photoshop colors!!
Day #293 The Barn in Orange.
















No comments:

Blog Archive