About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day #331 of 365 Project

It's official.... I am already sick of snow!!! And it's only just started, it's not even really "winter" here yet! I had a family photo shoot in Tumalo this morning and I had to have my husband drive me over to it because 1. The roads were so icy I didn't want to drive and 2. the snow was falling when we left home and I was pretty sure he was going to have to stand right beside me and hold an umbrella over my camera to keep it dry during the outside shots! All turned out well though, the snow stopped falling and we didn't slide off the roads. When we got home we still had some snow on the pickup and this is a small (very small) sample.



No comments:

Blog Archive