About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, November 22, 2010

365 catch-up posts! Days 294 thru 311

Doing some more catch up on the 365 Project. Not much more time left on this project and I really want to finish it! It has gotten very difficult to post pictures since my busy season(fall) really got going. I have continued to take pictures but just don't have time to process or post. I hope to catch it up while I am off work for Thanksgiving week.


Day 294 We have had so many deer in our yard this year!! This group of girls were so used to us, they didn't even bother to get excited when I stood on the back porch snapping pictures of them!
Day 295 I took some pictures in the cemetary today and couldn't resist this leaf shot.
Day 296 A tree in the cemetary
Day 297 The blue door at LS Park. I found the leaf stuck in the door rather interesting.
Day 298 My pickup parked at LS Park while I take senior pictures.
Day 299 Another cemetary tree. It's pretty obvious why so many people ask for pictures by the cemetary, the trees are awesome!!
Day 300 Some of the "Virginia Creeper" on the courthouse....finally starting to change colors.
Day 301 Beautiful tree down by Ochoco Creek Park
Day 302 Some kind of berry bush by the courthouse.
Day 303 A lone leaf on the cracked sidewalk.
Day 304 WHAT FANTASTIC COLORS!!!! Virginia Creeper on someones fence.
Day 305 Virginia Creeper on one of the courthouse windows.
Day 306 Maple leaf in the grass.
Day 307 Grove of trees on Paulina Highway.
Day 308 I took some office group pictures for christmas cards today at an old barn on the Ochoco Highway. This tree is a birch...... I have never seen one this huge before!!
Day 309 More maple leaves. As you can see, the colored fallen leaves always grab my attention!!
Day 310 Part of an old barn at my mom's home.
Day 211 RAIN RAIN RAIN ! ! ! I had to cancel so many photo shoots because of the darn rain!!! I didn't think it would ever dry up around here!!
So that's all of my "catch up" attempt for today. Hopefully by tomorrow night I can have the Project caught up and then I can go back to posting an image a day until Dec. 31 when this project ends.

















No comments:

Blog Archive