About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Justin & Ashley

I've known Justin & Ashley for several years now, in fact I took their senior pictures a few years ago. Well, now they are engaged so they needed some more pictures and I was more than happy to take them!! It was a rainy day, I mean REALLY RAINY, so bad I had to try to balance an umbrella in one hand and a camera in the other! But all in all, I think we got some great pictures! They are coming back to Central Oregon during the Thanksgiving holiday and we are going to take somemore....hopefully without rain! Please excuse me on the confusing colors of trees in the like images, I decided to play around with some color changes and see what I could get :)

To see more from this shoot, look here .... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com







Poor Justin couldn't keep his eyes open for this one because the rain kept dripping in his eyes!!























No comments:

Blog Archive