About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Matt & Stephanie

I loved taking these pictures! These two, besides being GREAT FUN, are both very special to me. I have know both of them since they were very young children. Stephanie is the daughter of one of my husbands best friends and Matt was my sons childhood best friend and also our neighbor for many years. So seeing them all grown up into wonderful adults, and being together is a happy thing for me! They are truely a couple of my very favorite people! I love all their pictures, because I am so fond of Matt & Stephanie, but I could only post a few here. To see more, look here ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



























No comments:

Blog Archive