About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Winter Sports High School Women's Basketball

And here's the girls basketball.

High School Freshman team.

This shot below, which I must say I really really like was the creation of Josi V, who by the way happens to be one of my favorite models too :) She has a real talent of coming up with fresh ideas for me & my camera. Thanks Josi!

These ladies are all the juniors that play basketball.

Here she is....Josi! :)
Sydney
Some buddies. Kady, TaNeshia, Shandie, Sami & Josi. I think Josi put this shot together too.
Erin
High School JV team.
Senior girls, Kaitlyn, Sarah, TaNeshia, Kady and Necole
High School Varsity Team.










No comments:

Blog Archive