About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Megan - part 3 Senior Photos

So finally Megan, here are some of your senior shots. There were so many wonderful pictures I had a very hard time picking just a few to put up here. Thank you again for being so patient and THANK YOU and your family for all the fun during this shoot. Keep your eyes open for somemore cool photo places and we'll go do somemore!


























1 comment:

MEGAN said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful time and pics!! We all had a blast! I've been recommending you to everyone I can. My whole family and I really appreciate you and your work! =)

Blog Archive