About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, December 29, 2008

Johnny & Joy - Engagement

Finally!!! I have these images done and posted! Thanks Johnny & Joy for being so patient with me! We got SOoooooooooo many wonderful pictures that day, it has been so hard for me to get through them because I love them all and want to do something special to each one. I had to make myself choose my favorites and I still came up with 100 that I just couldn't resist playing with! You two are absolutely an awesome couple and I can't wait to photograph your wedding! So here are some favorites of mine that I had to narrow down to, otherwise I would have had to change my blog name to "The Johnny & Joy" photo shoot! I hope you enjoy your images as much as I have. Thank both of you for choosing me to share this happy time in your lives!








































No comments:

Blog Archive