About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, December 19, 2008

An attempted family shoot for Dorothy

Like the title says, it was an attempt at a family shoot! Dorothy and I met at a family shoot I did for her several months ago, at the time she was quite pregnant and her husband couldn't be there that day. We did photos of her & her sisters and all the children. Now the baby and her husband were here and we were going to take some Christmas pictures, or we thought we were anyway. The children thought different! It just wasn't in the cards that day, I think all I managed to do was upset everyone, because we were all stressing! SORRY Dorothy! So we had a lot of children crying and pouting, her poor husband was trying so hard to keep our spirits up, but even he started wearing out. So this shoot is not one of my more successful sessions, but we did manage to salvage a few, these three are my favorites.





Thanks Dorothy, we will try it again one of these days!


No comments:

Blog Archive