About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Carrie & Family - family session

Took family photos for Carrie a few weeks ago, hard to believe her girls are so grown up now, I have known them since they were infants. They were a lot of fun to work with and we got lots of great photos!

Sisters Amanda & Amber. There was no way they were going to stand to near each other! lol
Carrie gets a nice hug from her daughter Amber. I love this picture!

The group. I think the effect works well for the old door.







Amanda wasn't quite as thrilled about the "huggie" shots! But, what teenage girl is? :)

A little air band from the girls! Lookin good girls!
I had a wonderful time doing this shoot, everyone was happy and it was nice to get a chance to see these friends again!
Thanks Carrie!











No comments:

Blog Archive