About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pam & family

Did this family photo session with Pam & her family in November but I am just getting caught up enough to have some time to post the sessions from November. I spent most of my "photo" time, which is the time while I was not at my "other" job, either taking the photos or processing them so I could get them to the customers in time for them to make Christmas cards or gifts. It was a VERY busy November for me.

We went to a local park to take Pam's family pictures, the wheather was still pretty decent but the scenery was at that point of in between summers green beauty and winters snowy scenery. We had some really cold nights and days in early October which took away many of the beautiful fall colors we normally have here this time of year. This park seemed to have the best options for what we wanted to accomplish. Very fun family to work with, the boys had lots of great ideas for poses and everyone, including the dog were very cooperative.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.


This shot should actually be at the bottom of this post, but.........this was the last family shot, as the young man on the left had managed to step knee deep into the river that runs through the park. This is probably my favorite, because I know the story and humor that took place to the leading up of this shot. :)











Thanks Pam & crew, I had a great time!










No comments:

Blog Archive