About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stephanie I think we did good!

This is the 3rd year Stephanie and I have gotten together for a family photo shoot and I think it's the most successful one! We all know how little ones LOVE to cooperate at photo shoots:-) and Stephanies little boy is no exception. After about an hour with little success we called it good, after all we had at least 2 pictures where he was kind of smiling and several more where he was actually looking somewhat in the direction of the camera! LOL Once we gave up and just let him go play he was a happy boy and full of smiles! These are just a few of my MANY favorites from the day!













Thanks Steph! I had a blast and I always look forward to "next time". AND I think next time we might as well just start at the playground and have fun!











No comments:

Blog Archive