About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Senior shoot - Logan

We did Logans senior pictures at his cousins ranch in our beautiful Ochoco mountain area. His mom, grandma and girlfriend were along to watch him pose and take a few shots themselves. Great personality Logan has and he kept us all smiling. Even though I really like quite a few of his "serious" expressions in these photos, I think the smiles are the true him. These are just a few of my many favorites from this shoot.









This is one of my all time favorites, even the horse wonders what he's doing in the outhouse in a suit & tie!
Thanks Kim & Logan for traveling all the way here to get these pictures taken, I had a great time!








No comments:

Blog Archive