About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Senior shoot - Rolland

Took Rolland's senior pictures two weeks ago. Notice how I seem to be 2 weeks behind...well I am catching up finally. It's so fun to look at these photos and remember each session, this one was GREAT! Rolland was VERY comfortable in front of the camera and he did lots of fun things. Here are a few of my MANY favorites from his session.


He was comfortable right from the start :-)
He does a great serious.
Mom talked him into getting into the water and it was freezing!
I love the relaxed look of this one.
A bit of Rustic.

A "serious" black & white.
We found this great little barn/shed to use and a lady came running out of a nearby house to warn us to stay away from it as it was about to fall over! OOPS!
Serious Jersey shots go great with a photoshop action called "300".
Hummmm, train shots go well with it too! This is one of my very favorites.
Good old trains, sure am glad we have them and that we are allowed to take photos by them.
Some happy graffitti, Ilove this one! :-)
It works well with nice portraits too.
And as the grand finale to the shoot.......Rolland's EXCELLENT jump shot!
Thanks Rolland & Tammy for choosing me to do these photographs, I had a blast!












No comments:

Blog Archive