About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Senior shoot - Claire

This is Claire, she's actually a junior but she's graduating early and I am so proud of her. I met Claire when she was in 8th grade, I saw her on the playground with a bunch of other kids, huddled up like they were doing something sneaky. When I approached the group, I mistook Claire as a substitute teacher and figured that she had everything under control, so I left. HA! Two weeks later she became a student in our classroom! We have stayed close and formed a strong friendship and we've went through some pretty tough times together. Claire is a very unique young woman with a great personality, humor, compassion, and charm. I can't go on enough about how proud I am of her or how much she means to me. Luv Ya Claire!










Notice anything different about this one? Sorry Claire, I had to try my Photoshop skills on you!


Me & my shadow.............more like me & my goblin! lol
On top of the world........Good luck Claire, you can be anything you want to, you're a winner!











No comments:

Blog Archive