About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Senior shoot - Chase

Took Chase's senior pictures at the Ochoco Creek Park a couple weeks ago. I've known Chase since he was in grade school and trying to drive his parents insane ( just kidding). He's grown into a very nice young man and I am glad I had the opportunity to do his pictures.



Chase & his older brother James, see how calm they look.................
This is more like it! Great jump guys!
Dad Larry showing Chase the correct way to smile. See Chase practicing!
He learns fast, well kind of!, it's half a smile anyway!

A more "serious" moment.
With his friend Doug. Doug's pretty tall and we had to get Chase up to height for the picture, Thanks for the help Doug!
He does take his hunting seriously. I love this shot!
I had a great time taking these pictures, and in case you're looking Chase & Doug....No I didn't post the buddy shot we took by the white wall :)









No comments:

Blog Archive