About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jacob, Sheri & Lynzee

Jacob & Sheri brought Jacob's brother & his wife & kids along with them for this photo shoot and we all met at Mill Creek Barn. Sheri has had me take pictures of her family & her darling daughter Lynzee for several years now. We have always been successful and got great pictures much to the fact that Lynzee is such a cutie with a very happy personality. This time however, Lynzee was NOT in the mood for photos! BUT after all the wonderful smiles she has graced my camera with in the past, I can not complain! Smiling or not, she is still adorable and remains to be one of my all time favorite little ones to photograph. So here are some of my favorites.

To see more, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com


























No comments:

Blog Archive