About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beau & Kaylea - Bride & Groom

This will be the last post for this wedding because I need to get finished with it even though I could spend days playing in Photoshop with the images. I loved sooooo many of the pictures it was hard to choose the ones to post.

This couple made sure that they allowed all the time they needed to get exactly the pictures they wanted. The following are my very favorites. You may notice I don't have any shots of Beau alone and that's mostly because my friend and fellow photographer, Randy McClellan, shot most of the "men" pictures and he will post them on his website when he has them done.

Since I mentioned Randy, I want to thank him and let everyone know that he came along and helped me shoot this wedding out of the goodness of his heart. We have become good friends because of our common bond of the love of photography. We have shared and helped each other with many "PHOTO OBSTACLES" in the past several years. Please visit his website at www.rmimg.zenfolio.com

So congratulations Beau & Kaylea and thank you for letting me share this special day with you!


To see more of my images from this wedding, look here ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

















































No comments:

Blog Archive