About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day #265 of 365 Project

This post may be torture for many...... probably everyone except for my daughter Amy & I who just happen to LOVE cats and think that most everything they do is adorable! This is my cat "Tuff" (he has many pet names too , but I will spare you all that). We had spaghetti for dinner, one of Tuffs favorites, and while I was lazy and just left my plate on the TV tray while I was cleaning my camera, he decided to help himself. Yes, I could have just picked one or two shots of this, but since my daughter lives in another state, I just had to post them all so she could also enjoy all his expressions!! Yeah, we're definately goofey when it comes to our cats!! This was the exact sequence, like one shot every second :) He had to do some serious thinking on what the best score stratagy would be to actually get that one tiny crumb before I noticed him and shooed him away from the plate. I didn't bother shooing him, I took his pictures instead! :)



























No comments:

Blog Archive