About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beau & Kaylea - wedding Part 1 "Getting Ready"

This wedding was not only the last of the season for me, but a very sepcial one personally. I have known this family for many years, in fact I have known Kaylea's mom, Candy, since she was in high school! I have taken senior pictures for Kaylea and both of her brothers, Steve & Tyler as well as family pictures for the whole family. I had an awesome time photographing this wedding and as you view the pictures I think many will understand why. Besides being a great looking couple getting married at a beautiful location, we were all so comfortable with each other that the fun and great pictures just happened! SO this wedding will be posted in several blog posts as I go through the images and choose what I want to share. Here's part 1 which features Kaylea and her darling daughter Karlea, some of her bridesmaids, her brothers and her mom.









































1 comment:

Aunt Letha said...

I am Kayleas grandmother, the pictures are amazing. I can't wait for the rest to be posted

Blog Archive