About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day #249 of 365 Project

The last blooms of summer at my moms home. I spent the last couple of days at her house visiting and playing with my sweet little granddaughter..... I LOVE those days!! Tomorrow starts the school year which means back to work for me. Summer went by too fast and I am not ready to give up my sleeping in and doing what I want during the day, when I want! I still seem to have so much unfinished business that I wanted to get done and there just never seems to be enough time. At least I am going back to school/work without a bunch of backed up photography work to get done, I still have a few last things to do on a few weddings and several family sessions to edit, but I am proud of myself for not procrastinating this year!!! So I will think positive and get through the next 9 months juggling two full time jobs and a household.





No comments:

Blog Archive