About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Megan - Senior 2011

I took senior pictures for Megan about 2 weeks ago on the first day we actually had an afternoon storm. The sky turned a dark gray on us and it was a bit of a challenge with that and the wind. But we managed to get some great pictures and these are a few of my favorites. Later more will be available for viewing on my zenfolio... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com but right now there seems to be a problem with the server. I love the pictures with Megan & her horse, she wanted pictures with him and he was having no part of it!! He just wanted to eat! :)









































No comments:

Blog Archive