About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day #231 of 365 Project

I have been a slacker lately on getting these project pictures posted! I have found that it doesn't work real well to have the project pictures on the same cards/folders as pictures I do for hire because I tend to forget about taking the project shots and then I forget whose folder they are in!! So I am going to try to get that all sorted out and do it differently from now on. I have made it over half the year and I don't want to mess it all up now!

So here's one of some of my granddaughters (and mine) favorite snakes.....popsicles!!



No comments:

Blog Archive