About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Elroy and Katie got married

Jenny was hired as the official photographer for Elroy and Katie's wedding and she took me along as her second shooter. We had a great time even though it was sweltering hot and not a cloud in the sky! I was in charge of getting the "Guys" pictures so I don't have a lot of different things to share here. Jenny took care of all the "official" stuff :) They got married out in West Powell Butte Estates at the home of some friends then had a reception at Prineville Country Club. At the private residense, the owner brought out his 57 Chevy for some pictures and to drive Katie & Elroy into town....... Jenny & I about had a runaway when we saw that car!!! But even though we can see in our minds all these wonderful pictures we want to take (like with the car), there just never seems to be enough time to get everything done. So we each grabbed a few car shots, Jenny let me go to the balcony :) :) :) So I couldn't decide wich car shot I loved the best, so I just POSTED THEM ALL!!!

To see more pictures from this wedding, go look at Jenny's blog at....

www.jennybcreations-photos.blogspot.com

























No comments:

Blog Archive