About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day #221 of 365 Project

It's been kind of a rough last few weeks for me.....I have had 2 flashes and 2 cameras quit working for me and I am at one of the busiest times of year as far as photo shoots go. So today I needed to try out the old XT's cameras skills because I have to wait for the others to come back from the repair shop. I went outside and snapped a few shots and all looked fine, but I still needed to try something inside and see how the flash worked. Unfortunately I don't have much inside of subject interest EXCEPT the wonderful cats! I walked into the living room in search of a willing subject and this is what I found!! :) My cat "Tuff" never lets me down when I need a great shot!! He loves to recline!! I LOVE THIS CAT!!!





No comments:

Blog Archive