About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jordan & Kersey - Sisters

I took senior & family photos for Jordan & Kersey last week. Beautiful girls and they chose some awesome places to get their pictures taken.

They are also the owners of the "feet" shot I posted last night. Only one person guessed their identity correctly (besides their mom ! ) so I have sent a reply to that person and as soon as I am sure who he is........ :)

To see more shots from this session, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com













These last 2 didn't turn out wxactly as I had planned and i can see I need more practice with this "illusion" stuff! They are still kind of interesting though so I thought I would share them.














No comments:

Blog Archive