About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marley

I had the joy of babysitting Marley last Saturday and we went out to visit at Gran's house. After wearing Gran out, we moved on to wear Aunt Patty out :) Marley had a great time at Pattys, she got to help with cookies, wash dishes, play Uncle Tom's guitar & his harmonica, talked to Papa on my cell phone and demonstrated how to pat your tummy while rubbing your head and chewing on a plastic flower! Then we went outside and played. It was a very fun day even though I was EXHAUSTED when it was all over! I love you Marley!

To see more pictures from this wonderful day, look here... http://www.khphotos.zenfolio.com
























No comments:

Blog Archive