About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Carys & Evelyn

I got to photograph these two darling little ladies last Saturday out at their grandparents house in Powell Butte. Carys, the big sister is usually ready to give us a pretty pose & cute smile, but this day she wasn't really in the mood, she was more ready to play. Little Evelyn was not real sure what was happening, but she was a good sport about it anyway. So these are much more "unposed" that what we had in mind, but I think they turned out beautiful! Sara & Brad, you have some beautiful little girls!

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com
















This is one of my all time favorite photos....I LOVE THIS!!!




















No comments:

Blog Archive