About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ethan

This is the second year I have had the joy of photographing Ethan, and I mean JOY! This little guy is the most cooperative child I have ever worked with, and I'm not exagerating....he poses & smiles like a champ, no complaining! AND he is so darn CUTE!!! This year we went and found some tractors for him to have his pictures with and I think they turned out great! My greatest challenge with him is trying to choose which photos are my favorites, I love them all! So here's a few that I chose to share.

To see more from this shoot, look here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



































No comments:

Blog Archive