About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day #70 of 365 Project

Another shot from my mom's yard. This birdhouse is close to 40 years old and was made by my father. When he retired he started doing lots of little building crafts and this was one of my favorites. As I said before, my mom is a bird lover and always has been, so this hand made treasure had lots of "specials". Not only is it cherished by myself and my mom, but it has seen many many birds through many many seasons. It has had several coats of paint since it's original and as you can see it has a few extra pieces holding it together, but it's still a loved treasure.



No comments:

Blog Archive