About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day #80 of 365 Project

The next few days will most likely be posts of my cats...two reasons, 1.) I got some of each cat that I really like & want to share and 2.) I am going to have some minor surgery done on my leg tomorrow and am told that I will have to take it easy for a few days. So I hope everyone that looks here enjoys cats as much as I do.


Gotta have a close up of this one! And yeah, she's as goofy as she looks! :)


I spent the day inside today mostly processing pictures and cleaning house so I didn't get out to take any pictures. While sitting and resting, I noticed my cats were very pleased that I had also cleaned their chair so I took some shots of them. This first one is of "Miss Mooie", she talked me into giving her a kitty treat and this is the lovely face she presented me with. hahahaha!

No comments:

Blog Archive