About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tasha - Senior 2010

I took Tasha's senior pictures a few weeks ago and have had a hard time getting them done, but finally here they are! I have had record breaking bad luck with my computer software in the last few weeks and nothing would seem to work right long enough to get through her pictures. Then came the fall sports and the deadline for the Booster Club publication to jump in front of her process.

Tasha is such a beautiful young woman and so full of spirit & fun! Taking her pictures was a blast. She wanted some pictures taken with her friends but that didn't work out on the session day, so we agreed to try it again a few days later. That post will follow this one.

As usual I had a very hard time choosing which pictures to post here because I loved so many of them. But choose I must and here are what I finally went with.































1 comment:

Jeri said...

Love Tasha's pictures! She is such a sweetie. Nice Job!