About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sawyer is two!

Cute little Sawyer is two now, wow time is sure going by fast! Sawyer is such a sweet little girl, it's alway a pleasure to take her pictures. Of course every shot was adorable but I had to choose only a few to share, so here are my favorites.





This "thinker" shot....what she is really thinking is "I am not going to look at the camera, and you can't make me"!




Sawyers mom, Mandy, wanted this shot because they have one just like it that we took when she was one year old. What a cool idea to keep repeating this shot as she grows! I love it!











No comments: