About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, August 28, 2009

Brooklyn - senior 2010

I took Brooklyn's pictures several weeks ago, and as usual I am behind on posting again because I am behind on processing pictures, in fact I am behind on everything right now....AGAIN! We did her pictures in two sessions because our first one was kind of late in the day and we didn't have any sunshine to show of her pretty blond hair! During the first session we also did some family pictures. Brooklyn is a beautiful girl with a really fun personality and I truely enjoyed taking her senior pictures. We took lots and I had a hard time choosing blog ones again, but I finally chose and here they are!



































No comments: