About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sydney - Senior 2010

I took Sydney's senior pictures several weeks ago,......yep I am behind again! I actually watched the clock on the last few seniors I have processed and found (shocked) that it takes me approximately 8 hours from start to finish, of course I have to get up and walk around and do other things that my life demand I do.....like eat, sleep and go to work :) So now that I have that off my chest (lol) I will move on to Sydney's post. Beautiful girl and sweet as can be....we did a few at her house then headed out to Lone Pine to take some shots at her work place which is a ranch. She did her "pretty" shots then got her grubbies on for some reality shots of her at work. I had a great time taking her pictures, dust bowl and all..hahahaha! That's another story! We got lots of great pictures and here are a few of my favorites.
































No comments: