About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rachael - Senior 2010

This is Rachael, she is not from our Central Oregon area, but was down visiting her cousin. I took her cousin Kady's senior pictures last year and had a great time, so I was thrilled when I got the appointment to take Rachaels pictures too. Beautiful girl, nice summer day, great locations, everything was just perfect UNTIL my main camera failed on me half way through Rachael's session! Luckily I had a back up camera and Rachael & her family were very patient with me while I got the other camera set up to take over.

There are so many wonderful shots of Rachael, but I had to narrow it down for posting.....so here are a few of my favorites.
































No comments: