About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Johnny & Joy - Wedding August 1, 2009

Johnny & Joy got married this month at a beautiful place called Bridal Veil Lakes up by Portland Oregon(I think this is the GREENEST place I have ever seen). I have known Joy for many years and her family are very close friends of mine so this wedding was very special to me. Joy is a beautiful young woman in every sense and I am so happy that she has found the man of her dreams. I only met Johnny last winter when I took their engagement pictures but right away I liked him very much, he's just one of those people that makes you feel comfortable.

My good friend and often 2nd shooter, Jenny of www.jennybcreations.blogspot.com went with me to shoot this wedding. We had a great time and of course took advantage of the chance to be out and about on a few side trips for some fun scenery shots of the beautiful Hood River Valley area. I'll post some of those shots at a later date.

So anyway on to the pictures...... I had a terrible time choosing just a few to post here. First I had them narrowed to 50, then 35, then finally I chose my top 20 favorites. There are many more images posted on my photobase page, so if you're interested in seeing more go look at www.pbase.com/kathy_hayes


Congratulations Johnny & Joy!









































2 comments:

Lindísima Photography, Linda Broström Cabrera Bröllopsfotograf said...

I found you through the Canon Foroms and wanted to drop you a short message giving you credit for these great photos. Your bride is extremly beautiful and I just looove the canoe :-)!

Jeri said...

I agree... your bride is beautiful! (I might be partial though!) Kathy we owe you guys forever on always being there for our family. You are the BEST! And we love the pictures! How do I choose which ones to print and put up???? I would recommend you to anyone and everyone!