About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rodeo Weekend - Part 2

Saturday there was a special event where all the rodeo queens present from different counties, areas and clubs in Oregon participated in a Barrel Race. Some of these ladies are barrel racers and some are not, but everyone gave it a try. It was lots of fun to watch, these girls were all very good sports. I had a list of names of all the participants, but somehow I ended up with one more girl than I had names for, so to keep it right, I am not posting names.

The first six photos are all of Miss Rodeo Oregon, followed by a shot of each other queen.















































No comments: