About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, July 27, 2009

Marley - June 13

Tried again to get some shots of Marley, she just isn't interested at all in letting me take her picture, she has much better things to do! But with the patient assistance of Uncle Tom, I managed to get some keepers! Here's some of my favorites. BTW Uncle Tom was quite a good sport about demonstrating how to pose with a flower behind ones ear! Love ya big brother!















1 comment:

Jeri said...

Kathy, I just want to thank you for your photography at Joy & Johnny's wedding. You made taking pictures fun! Even if you were dying in the heat you kept your sense of humor and did a fantastic job. We will be thrilled to see the photos when you get them ready. You are a special friend and we love you! Jeri