About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Marley (again)

Well my very favorite little girl is about to turn 2 and I have really been slacking on getting photos of her. During her first year, I think we took photos at least 2 times a month and sometimes more. BUT ever since she started walking, the photos slowed down because she had also learned that she could see her picture on the back of my camera immediately. For awhile she would go pose and the instant I raised the camera to my eye, she would start walking towards me wanting to see the picture not realizing that it took me a second to take the picture. Now she is totally on to me and the camera and most of the time chooses NOT to have her photo taken. If I can talk her into letting me take a picture, she always gives me a stare like...If you MUST! lol I have had the extreme pleasure of getting to babysit a lot this summer which has been some of the most wonderful times of my life, getting to know my wondeful little granddaughter better! She is an absolute joy to be with, even though she has 10X the energy that I have! By evening I am exhausted! We have not got any really recent photos of her and last week I decided to give it another try. She was not going to sit still for that! So here are a few that I got lucky enough to capture by pretty much catching her off guard.









No comments: