About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rodeo Weekend - Part 1

For me the rodeo events started on Thursday night with the annual cattle drive through town. I took my mom down to watch the action then we went and watched the carnival for a while. Saturday morning was the rodeo parade which I took way too many shots of and had to narrow down some to share on here. Some of my choices are because it's someone I know, some are because I found the subject a challenge to photograph.....I am NOT an events photographer! I love to take pictures of things like this, but I find my strong talents to be in photographing people. I had fun trying though!



























































No comments: