About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Miss Crook County & Miss Prineville 2009

These two beautiful young ladies were the winners in this years pageant in our town. They will go on from here to compete in the Miss Oregon pageant. I honestly would like to give more info on this, but unfortunately I don't know much. When I have a link to more information about the pageant and what's happening for these two ladies, I will post and share and hopefully I will be able to get some more photos to share as their year goes on, hint hint hint ladies...call me any time! I loved doing these photos for them and feel honored that they asked me. It is a joy to be involved and I wish them both the best! Congratulations to both of you!

So on to the photos.......Miss Crook County - Rachale Zuhlke & Miss Prineville - Megan Bernard












We all know how much I love to take jumping and dancing shots, so I asked and being the good sports they are....they treated my camera to a lot of fun shots! Thanks Ladies!

















1 comment:

Mbernard said...

Thank you so much for taking our pictures, Kathy!! We all had a blast and they turned out great =) I look forward to working with you again sometime!!
-Megan Bernard
Miss Prineville