About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little Variety in Fall Sports

We wanted a little bit of variety in the sports photos this year, something more fun than just the standard, "Here I am with the ball". Here are a few from the fall season, next season we will be thinking of new ideas to spice up the photos. Thanks to all the athletes who helped make these happen.

Josi is probably my most willing victim when it comes to trying new things for pictures. She is always willing to cooperate with my silly ideas and she sure looks beautiful in front of the camera. Thanks again Josi, you're the greatest!




It just wouldn't be right to not include Sami, Josi's sister. Sami is also a great help in putting up with my photo craziness moods. As you can see, she also looks great in my lens! Thanks Sami, for humoring me.

Josi again!

AND another of my favorite photo people....Necole. Always willing to try something new for a photo. Thanks Necole for making my job fun!


We wanted a few fun football shots of the Varsity players, here's a few guys willing to give it their best shot.
Tom

Seth & Levi
Jake
Doug & Zac
Christian with Tasha & Peyton
Bill with Marissa & Micheala
Andrew, Brett, & David showing off their best cheerleader pose. Thanks guys, this took some courage!
The Varsity Football team flexing. Thanks Woody & Donny for getting this great prop!
Special Thanks to The Prineville Armory Oregon Army National Guard for bringing us the great props. You are very appreciated in many ways!
ROTC with the "Dream Car"
Dance Team....fun and talented!
Senior Rally girls, tired of me and my silly photos? Nope, just having fun!
See, they can pose pretty too. Thanks Tailyn, Marissa, Joni, & McKenzie.
Hummm...wonder whose legs these are? I'll never tell. We were doing some new shots for the cover of the publications and this one was my favorite. One rule.....No Faces!

Special thanks to everyone shown in this entry for not only cooperating with what we wanted to achieve, but for being fun and great sports!




















No comments: