About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, September 15, 2008

Brent - Senior session

Took Brent's senior photos on the first Saturday of this month. Had a great time! We tried some shots with his car, and I think they were a success, I hope he likes them. It was a pretty bright day and we had a bit of trouble with glare & reflections. I'm hoping we get a chance to take a few more with the car as he had some great ideas if we can just get the weather to cooperate. Brent was great to work with, very comfortable in front of the camera and he has a great smile to match his friendly personality. Here's a few of my favorites from the day.



While looking for a place to shoot with the car, we came across this old shed, we both liked it for a backdrop and I think we chose well, looks great!

A little Adobe action called "300"

The car. Looks great Brent!



We took a few in the park.


Then we went to the trains. We were lucky, lots of cars with great grafitti!

Open boxcar and a shadow, I wasn't real sure how this was going to look, but I really like it.

A little vintage coloring.

This is my favorite! I love the relaxed casual look.

Thanks Brett for sharing this time with me, you were fun to work with!








No comments: