About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rachale - Senior Session

I took Rachale's senior photos yesterday evening. Beautiful girl, very friendly and easy to work with. She went along with my background suggestions, no matter how silly they sounded. Thanks for trusting Rachale, I think you look great in all the settings!





This one was actually a white metal door and I added a tuxture background to it, one of my latest fun Photoshop lessons...how to apply "textures"


Same door, no texture.

Added this texture to that same white door. The design was from a flower pot at my son's home.
What a beautiful smile!

These next two were against a trailer with a cartoon painted on it.

She's even beautiful when she's "serious". She had a hard time NOT breaking into a smile!


Thanks Rachale, you were a pleasure to work with!









No comments: