About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Margret & Co. Family Shoot

Family shoot with 5 small children, need I say more...LOL. They did great, and in a few shots they are actually all looking towards the camera. Wonderful people that I have known for years and I had a great time meeting all the little ones and getting to take their photos. Here are some of my favorites.

Margret & family

I think the toy tractor is older than him.

The whole group.


Grandpa & Grandma with the little ones.

Classic children group shot....notice how no one is looking the same direction. I love this picture anyway!

David & family

The girls

Little cowboy

The boys









No comments: