About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kady - Senior Photos

I took Kady's senior pictures a few weeks ago out at her familys ranch. Beautiful girl, beautiful setting, I had a great time working with her. She was a natural, so at ease in front of the camera and so much fun! I couldn' believe that she was willing to sit down in the water! I loved doing this shoot, she has such a happy personality, it's contagious!












Kind of a cool processing, it's called 300, after the movie.
These two sweet old horses were so entertaining. They love this girl! They followed her around and rubbed on her every chance they got. They acted more like puppies than horses. It was great!















No comments: