About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, December 2, 2011

I am back in business again :)

WOW...What a week!  Last Sunday my computer decided to really give me a hard time and wouldn't cooperate with anything I wanted it to do!  After spending many hours battling with it, I finally decided if I wanted to get any progress I just needed to break down and replace it.  So I went & got a new computer.  The new one is MUCH faster and doesn't hesitate at anything I ask of it, so now my processing will be much speedier!!!  Even though I have been saving for a new computer for quite some time, it seems something else would always come up and take my $$$$.

My fantastic son, Justin, was my rock.... without his help and knowledge I would be in a big mess!  So much was involved in the "switch over" to the new computer and he is a pro at that stuff.  He spent several nights and many many hours helping me get set up after he worked all day himself, but now, thanks to him I am ready to start working again.

So bear with me as I get Caught up once again!  I am working hard on getting all my wonderful customers images ready!

No comments:

Blog Archive